2022 Saint James Census Information
To complete your households Census Information, please click the Link at the very top of the page titled "2022 Saint James Census." The online form is located below Father Bandura's letter to all parishioners. Thank you for your willingness to complete this very important information for our parish. If you have any questions, please contact the Parish Office at 724-668-2829.
November 16, 2022
Increased Offertory Campaign
Click Here to read our 2022 Annual Report
Lector & Eucharistic Minister Schedule
*New - February & March 2023 - Click here to see schedule
Sacrament of Reconciliation
Saturday, January 28th at 3:45 p.m.
Sunday, January 29th at 8:45 a.m.
Readings for the week of January 22, 2023
- Sunday: Is 8:23—9:3 / Ps 27:1,4, 13-14 (1a) / 1 Cor 1:10-13, 17 / Mt 4:12-23 or 4:12-17
- Monday: Heb 9:15, 24-28 / Ps 98:1, 2-3ab, 3cd-4, 5-6 / Mk 3:22-30
- Tuesday: Heb 10:1-10 / Ps 40:2 and 4ab, 708a, 10, 11 / Mk 3:31-35
- Wednesday: Acts 22:3-16 or Acts 9:1-22 / Ps 117:1bc, 2 / Mk 16:15-18
- Thursday: 2 Tm 1:1-8 or Tit 1:1-5 / 12 / Ps 132:1-2, 3-5, 11, 12, 13-14 / Mk 4:21-25
- Friday: Heb 10:32-39 / Ps 37:3-4, 5-6, 23-24, 39-40 / Mk 4:26-34
- Saturday: Heb 11:1-2, 8-19 / Lk 1:69-70, 71-72, 73-75 / Mk 4:35-41
- Next Sunday: Zep 2:3; 3:12-13 / Ps 146:6-7, 8-9, 9-10 (Matthew 5:3) / 1 Cor 1:26-31 / Mt 5:1-12a
Saturday - Anticipated Mass 4:30 p.m.
Sunday - 9:30 a.m. - Mass will be Live Streamed
Church will be open for private prayer Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sacrament of Penance: Will be available on the Second and Fourth Weekends each month. Saturday before Mass 3:45 pm - 4:15 pm & Sunday before Mass at 8:45 am - 9:15 am.
Total Registered Households: 295
Total Registered Individuals: 648
Updated: February 23, 2022
WeShare, now provides an easy way to plan out your Mass Intentions, Fuel & Maintenance, Weekly Offertory or second collection donations for the whole year!
To start today, click on the below Donate icon and View Collections or All Second Collections. Simply choose the amount you wish to contribute to each collection or second collection, enter a payment source, and submit your second collection donations for the entire year at one time. Make sure to check the “Recurs Annually” box if you wish to continue contributing year after year.
Please contact the parish office if you have questions or need help setting up your Collections or Second Collection donations. Thank you for your continued support to our parish!