2023 DIOCESAN LENTEN APPEAL
"ONE BODY IN CHRIST"
In a coordinated effort to share the wonderful works of our Diocese the Diocesan Lenten Appeal page has been updated to reflect our 2023 theme, One Body in Christ. This year, we are focusing on the wonderful ministries taking place within our four counties, such as our international priests, faith formation, youth volunteers and Catholic Charities. Every Thursday during this Lenten season, you will be able to view an updated video highlighting these ministries on the Diocesan Facebook page, website and YouTube channel.
Below is the link to our DLA giving page and a kick-off video message from Bishop Kulick.
Website Link: https://www.dioceseofgreensburg.org/giving/Pages/dla.aspx
Bishop Kulick Video Message: https://youtu.be/eMHA5R4vacE
2022 Saint James Census Information
To complete your households Census Information, please click the Link at the very top of the page titled "2022 Saint James Census." The online form is located below Father Bandura's letter to all parishioners. Thank you for your willingness to complete this very important information for our parish. If you have any questions, please contact the Parish Office at 724-668-2829.
November 16, 2022
Increased Offertory Campaign
Click Here to read our 2022 Annual Report
Lector & Eucharistic Minister Schedule
*NEW* - April & May 2023 - Click here to see schedule
Every Wednesday in March - Religious Formation at 5:30 p.m.
Every Friday in March - Stations of the Cross at 6:30 p.m.
Monday, March 20th - All Day Eucharistic Adoration at 8:30 a.m.; Benediction at 6:00 p.m. & Mass at 6:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, March 25th & 26th Confessions 45 minutes prior to Mass
Sunday, March 26th Children's Liturgy of the Word & Donut Sunday
Thursday, March 30th - Lenten Penance Service at 7:00 p.m.
Readings for the week of March 19, 2023
- Sunday: 1 Sm 16:1b, 6-7, 10-13a / Ps 23:1-3a, 3b-4, 5, 6 (1) / Eph 5:8-14 / Jn 9:1-41 or 9:1, 6-9, 13-17, 34-38
- Monday: 2 Sm 7:4-5a, 12-14a, 16 / Ps 89:2-3, 4-5, 27 and 29 / Rom 4:13, 16-18, 22 / Mt 1:16, 18-21, 24a or Lk 2:41-51a
- Tuesday: Ez 47:1-9, 12 / Ps 46:2-3, 5-6, 8-9 / Jn 5:1-16
- Wednesday: Is 49:8-15 / Ps 145:8-9, 13cd-14, 17-18 / Jn 5:17-30
- Thursday: Ex 32:7-14 / Ps 106:19-20, 21-22, 23 / Jn 5:31-47
- Friday: Wis 2:1a, 12-22 / Ps 34:17-18, 19-20, 21 and 23 / Jn 7:1-2, 10, 25-30
- Saturday: Is 7:10-14; 8:10 / Ps 40:7-8a,8b-9, 10, 11 / Heb 10:4-10 / Lk 1:26-38
- Next Sunday: Ez 37:12-14 / Ps 130:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8 (7) / Rom 8:8-11 / Jn 11:1-45 or 11:3-7, 17, 20-27, 33b-45
Saturday - Anticipated Mass 4:30 p.m.
Sunday - 9:30 a.m. - Mass will be Live Streamed
Church will be open for private prayer Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sacrament of Penance: Will be available on the Second and Fourth Weekends each month. Saturday before Mass 3:45 pm - 4:15 pm & Sunday before Mass at 8:45 am - 9:15 am.
Total Registered Households: 231
Total Registered Individuals: 476
Updated: February 8, 2023
WeShare, now provides an easy way to plan out your Mass Intentions, Fuel & Maintenance, Weekly Offertory or second collection donations for the whole year!
To start today, click on the below Donate icon and View Collections or All Second Collections. Simply choose the amount you wish to contribute to each collection or second collection, enter a payment source, and submit your second collection donations for the entire year at one time. Make sure to check the “Recurs Annually” box if you wish to continue contributing year after year.
Please contact the parish office if you have questions or need help setting up your Collections or Second Collection donations. Thank you for your continued support to our parish!
- The Very Reverend Tyler J. Bandura, VF, Pastor
- Loretta Oken, Office Coordinator
- Laura Nalevanko, Website Content Manager & Bulletin Editor
- Catlyn Bailey, Director of Religious Formation
- Roxanne Rouse, Organist & Coordinator of Liturgical Music
- Missy DiRado, Payroll/Financial Officer