New - June 2, 2020
Click here to view the TribLive Article that spotlights our Parish
New - May 31, 2020
Monsignor Kulick's Letter to Parishioners regarding reopening Saint James Parish for Public Mass
Click here to view
New - May 23, 2020
Monsignor Kulick speaks to WTAE Channel 4 News regarding reopening of the Churches in the Diocese of Greensburg.
Click here to view the video
New - May 20, 2020
Saint James Parish and Monsignor were spotlighted on KDKA News in the evening edition on May 19, 2020.
Click here to view the video
Diocese of Greensburg to Allow Parishes to Recommence Holy Mass on June 1, 2020
Click here to read the latest Diocesan News
Church Open for Private Prayer
Saint James Parish will continue to be open for private prayer daily from the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. All parishioners will be required to wear a face mask. Due to cleaning requirements issued by the State of Pennsylvania, there will be designated seating and all visitors are asked to adhere to the social distancing guidelines.
Confessions will continue be heard in the Education Center each week on Wednesdays from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Saint James Parish has a new Facebook Page!
Watch Daily Mass, Weekend Mass and Reflections from Monsignor Kulick
This Week at Saint James Parish
Special Parish Mailing
All parishioners will be receiving a special parish mailing from Saint James Church that details our plan to reopen to public Mass beginning Monday, June 1, 2020. If you did not receive his mailing, please contact the Parish Office.
Tuesday, June 1, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. - Parish Social Hall - Meeting for all ushers and anyone interested in becoming a Minister of Hospitality.
If you would like the staff of Saint James to light a candle as a sign and symbol of a prayer intention, please complete the following form:
The Diocese of Greensburg has established health alerts for parishioners, staff and students. We are continuously monitoring the rapidly-developing situation involving COVID-19, so please click on the link below for the most current diocesan recommendations.
A spiritual communion can be offered by anyone who desires a deeper union with Christ and is unable to attend Mass and receive the Eucharist.
Stay Connected to Your Faith
The Diocese of Greensburg encourages parishioners to stay connected to their faith.
- Mass will be streamed across the diocese on Sunday mornings at 9:00 a.m. The link will be available on the diocesan website and all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Please click here to donate today!
Readings for the week of May 31, 2020
- Sunday: Vigil: Gn 11:1-9 or Ex 19:3-8a, 16-20b or Ez 37:1-14 or Jl 3:1-5 / Ps 104:1-2, 24, 35, 27-28, 29, 30 [cf. 30] / Rom 8:22-27 / Jn 7:37-39. Extended Vigil: Gn 11:1-9 / Ps 33:10-11, 12-13, 14-15 / Ex 19:3-8a, 16-20b / Dn 3:52, 53, 55, 56 [52b] or Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 11 / Ez 37:1-14 / Ps 107:2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9  / Jl 3:1-5 / Ps 104:1-2, 24, 35, 27-28, 29, 30 [cf. 30] / Rom 8:22-27 / Jn 7:37-39. Day: Acts 2:1-11 / Ps 104:1, 24, 29-30, 31, 34 [cf. 30] / 1 Cor 12:3b-7, 12-13 / Jn 20:19-23
- Monday: Gn 3:9-15, 20 or Acts 1:12-14 / Ps 87:1-2, 3 and 5, 6-7 / Jn 19:25-34
- Tuesday: 2 Pt 3:12-15a, 17-18 / Ps 90:2, 3-4, 10, 14 and 16  / Mk 12:13-17
- Wednesday: 2 Tm 1:1-3, 6-12 / Ps 123:1b-2ab, 2cdef [1b] / Mk 12:18-27
- Thursday: 2 Tm 2:8-15 / Ps 4-5ab, 8-9, 10 and 14  / Mk 12:28-34
- Friday: 2 Tm 3:10-17 / Ps 119:157, 160, 161, 165, 166, 168 [165a] / Mk 12:35-37
- Saturday: 2 Tm 4:1-8 / Ps 71:8-9, 14-15ab, 16-17, 22 [cf. 15ab] / Mk 12:38-44
- Next Sunday: Ex 34:4b-6, 8-9 / Dn 3:52, 53, 54, 55, 56 [52b] / 2 Cor 13:11-13 / Jn 3:16-18
Daily Mass - Monday - Friday at 8:00 a.m.
Effective June 6 and June 7, 2020
Saturday - Vigil 4:30 p.m.
Sunday - 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
Church will be open for private prayer daily from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Sacrament of Penance: Will be held in Education Center on Wednesday 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. or by appointment.
Total Households: 311
Total Individuals: 686
WeShare, now provides an easy way to plan out your Mass Intentions, Fuel & Maintenance, Weekly Offertory or second collection donations for the whole year!
To start today, click on the below Donate icon and View Collections or All Second Collections. Simply choose the amount you wish to contribute to each collection or second collection, enter a payment source, and submit your second collection donations for the entire year at one time. Make sure to check the “Recurs Annually” box if you wish to continue contributing year after year.
Please contact the parish office if you have questions or need help setting up your Collections or Second Collection donations. Thank you for your continued support to our parish!