Watch Daily Mass, Weekend Mass and Reflections from Monsignor Kulick
If you would like the staff of Saint James to light a candle as a sign and symbol of a prayer intention, please complete the following form:
Churches in the Diocese Are Now Closed
New - April 4, 2020
In order to honor the requests of our civil leaders and medical advisors the Diocese of Greensburg closes all Churches, Limits Confessions, Baptisms and Funerals.
The Diocese of Greensburg has established health alerts for parishioners, staff and students. We are continuously monitoring the rapidly-developing situation involving COVID-19, so please click on the link below for the most current diocesan recommendations.
Holy Week Celebrations for the Home
New - April 3, 2020
The "Sample Holy Week Celebrations for Households and Families" is a marvelous resource to assist the faithful that are prevented from being physically present for the Holy Week liturgies.
New - March 23, 2020
A spiritual communion can be offered by anyone who desires a deeper union with Christ and is unable to attend Mass and receive the Eucharist.
Stay Connected to Your Faith
The Diocese of Greensburg encourages parishioners to stay connected to their faith.
- Mass will be streamed across the diocese on Sunday mornings at 9:00 a.m. The link will be available on the diocesan website and all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Online resources including Home Prayer Services and pray-along Rosary videos will be available beginning this weekend.
- Daily prayers for the sick will also be available on all diocesan social media platforms.
As the situation develops, the diocese will be working with parishes on an outreach plan to those who will be most affected by illness or the isolation that coronavirus creates.
This Week at Saint James Parish:
Our weekly bulletins will continue to be printed and made available and placed in the air lock of the church.
Please click here to donate today!
Readings for the week of April 5, 2020
- Sunday: Mt 21:1-11 / Is 50:4-7 / Ps 22:8-9, 17-18, 19-20, 23-24 [2a] / Phil 2:6-11 / Mt 26:14—27:66 or 27:11-54
- Monday: Is 42:1-7 / Ps 27:1, 2, 3, 13-14 [1a] / Jn 12:1-11
- Tuesday: Is 49:1-6 / Ps 71:1-2, 3-4a, 5ab-6ab, 15 and 17 [cf. 15ab] / Jn 13:21-33, 36-38
- Wednesday: Is 50:4-9a / Ps 69:8-10, 21-22, 31 and 33-34 [14c] / Mt 26:14-25
- Thursday: Chrism Mass: Is 61:1-3a, 6a, 8b-9 / Ps 89:21-22, 25 and 27  / Rv 1:5-8 / Lk 4:16-21
- s Supper: Ex 12:1-8, 11-14 / Ps 116:12-13, 15-16bc, 17-18 [cf. 1 Cor 10:16] / 1 Cor 11:23-26 / Jn 13:1-15
- Friday: Is 52:13—53:12 / Ps 31:2, 6, 12-13, 15-16, 17, 25 [Lk 23:46] / Heb 4:14-16; 5:7-9 / Jn 18:1—19:42
- Saturday: Vigil: Gn 1:1—2:2 or 1:1, 26-31a / Ps 104:1-2, 5-6, 10, 12, 13-14, 24, 35  or Ps 33:4-5, 6-7, 12-13, 20-22 [5b] / Gn 22:1-18 or 22:1-2, 9a, 10-13, 15-18 / Ps 16:5, 8, 9-10, 11  / Ex 14:15—15:1 / Ex 15:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 17-18 [1b] / Is 54:5-14 / Ps 30:2, 4, 5-6, 11-12, 13 [2a] / Is 55:1-11 / Is 12:2-3, 4, 5-6  / Bar 3:9-15, 32—4:4 / Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 11 [Jn 6:68c] / Ez 36:16-17a, 18-28 / Ps 42:3, 5; 43:3, 4 [42:2] or Is 12:2-3, 4bcd, 5-6  or Ps 51:12-13, 14-15, 18-19 [12a] / Rom 6:3-11 / Ps 118:1-2, 16-17, 22-23 / Mt 28:1-10
- Next Sunday: Acts 10:34a, 37-43 / Ps 118:1-2, 16-17, 22-23  / Col 3:1-4 or 1 Cor 5:6b-8 / Jn 20:1-9 or Mt 28:1-10
All daily and weekend Masses are
suspended until further notice.
Total Households: 311
Total Individuals: 686
WeShare, now provides an easy way to plan out your Mass Intentions, Fuel & Maintenance, Weekly Offertory or second collection donations for the whole year!
To start today, click on the below Donate icon and View Collections or All Second Collections. Simply choose the amount you wish to contribute to each collection or second collection, enter a payment source, and submit your second collection donations for the entire year at one time. Make sure to check the “Recurs Annually” box if you wish to continue contributing year after year.
Please contact the parish office if you have questions or need help setting up your Collections or Second Collection donations. Thank you for your continued support to our parish!
Please contact the Parish Office by email or telephone for assistance.